Warranty & Return
Warranty & Refund Policy
We warrant that the products sold in our website, other than explicitly stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship. Our detailed warrant policy is as follows:
1. Unless otherwise specified, we warrant our products for 3 years from the date of original purchase under normal and non-commercial use. Replacement items, if issued, do not restart or in any way extend the warranty period.
2. If a product is returned to us after it has been in use for over 9 months, we may, at our discretion, exercise an option to refund a portion of the purchase price proportional to the remainder of the warranty period.
3. For battery pack or battery related products, cell capacity depletion over time under regular use is normal, and is not an indication of defect.
4. Our warranty does not extended to any products that are physically damaged or that are not under normal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation on the buyers’ and users’ part.
5. This warranty does not extend to devices, such as computers or cameras that are powered by our battery packs. We shall not be held responsible for the improper use of our product(s).
All items if returned for whatever reasons must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number which is to be issued upon request through firstname.lastname@example.org
.Items returned without RMA# will delay the process or be ignored.
2. If you change your mind and want to return the item for a refund, you can contact our customer services department and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. Return within thirty (30) days from purchase can be for exchange, credit or refund at our discretion. NO REFUND accepted after 30 days of receipt.
3. A product returned for refund or exchange must be in its original packaging, and it must be complete, and undamaged. Please ensure that returned items are the one that you purchased from us. We are not responsible for any items sent to us that are not our product.
4. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items. In returning items to us, C.O.D. on shipments will not be accepted.
How to use RMA#
1.Include RMA on the outside of the package: It should be clearly displayed on the return-shipping label of the package. Packages without a RMA will not be accepted.
2.Shipped within thirty (30) days: Products must be returned within thirty (30) days after the issuance of the RMA. Packages received after the 30th day will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.